Top 10 Most Bankable Male Celebrities in the Philippines
1. Piolo Pascual - (born January 12, 1977, in Manila, Philippines) is Filipino actor, model, musician(The Hunks), and film producer. He is part of ABS-CBN contract actors ever since
2. Gerald Anderson - (born March 7, 1989 in Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines is a Filipino American actor who was then a former housemate on the reality television first season of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition, and rose to fame through the Filipino teleserye Sana Maulit Muli, My Girl and Tayong Dalawa.
3. Sam Milby - (born Samuel Lloyd Lacia Milby on May 23, 1984 in Troy, Ohio, United States), is a Filipino-American, the son of a white American father and a Filipina mother, who joined Pinoy Big Brother as a housemate who later turned actor, commercial model, and recording artist. He is part of ABS-CBN talents ever since.
4. John Lloyd Cruz - (born on June 24, 1983) is a multi-award winning Filipino actor, model and occasional TV host.
5. Dingdong Dantes - is an award-nominated director/actor, born August 3, 1981 in Quezon City, the Philippines. He is one of the most popular & highest paid actors in the Philippines, and also is one of the country's highest paid underwear model.
6. Richard Gutierrez - born January 21, 1984 in Beverly Hills, California), is a Filipino-American film and television actor, and commercial model.
7. Jake Cuenca - (born December 30, 1987 in San Jose, California), is a Filipino-Spanish commercial model and actor.
8. Zanjoe Marudo - (born July 23, 1982) is a Filipino actor, model, and former housemate of Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition. He was one of the Big Four with Bianca Gonzalez, John Prats, and the big winner Keanna Reeves.
9. Coco Martin - is a Filipino actor, dubbed as "The Indie Prince of Philippine Independent Cinema" having been cast in numerous critically acclaimed or award-winning independent films. He started out in showbiz as one of the members of Star Circle Batch 9 of Philippine media giant, ABS-CBN.
10. Marvin Agustin - (born January 29, 1979) at Peñafrancia, Paco, Manila) is a Filipino actor and entrepreneur, famous for his love team partnership with Jolina Magdangal in numerous TV sitcoms, TV dramas and romantic-comedy movies.